Asia Pacific International College (APIC) is a fully accredited and recognised Higher Education Provider. APIC is included in the National Register of Higher Education Providers by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) in Australia (Provider Identification Number: PRV12007). This means:
- APIC courses meet the course accreditation requirements of the respective Standards applied by TEQSA and registered under CRICOS system (CRICOS Code: 03048D).
- APIC courses are of the same level in terms of recognition as those leading to a similar award in an Australian university.
- APIC library resources, academic and support staff (and their qualifications), campus facilities, systems and support services are assessed as fully meeting the educational needs of students and other stakeholders.
- APIC courses fully conform with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
- APIC's MBA and MBPM degrees meet the requirements of the post study visa granted by DIBP that entitles the recipient to work full time for 2 years in Australia.
APIC is also endorsed or accredited by the following professional bodies:
- CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants ANZ. The Bachelor of Business is professionally accredited as satisfying the academic requirements for entry into the CPA/CA Programs.
- APIC is a member of ACPET (Australian Council for Private Education and Training). International students who study an APIC’s course are protected under Australian Tuition Protection Scheme. Australian students are covered by the Australian Tuition Assurance scheme run by ACPET.