Careers at APIC
APIC is growing innovative higher education provider with a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate programs that are innovative and exciting for students. As part of the ECA Group of companies, APIC is committed to the provision of transformative education for our students and creating an engaging environment for staff. Positions may be available at either our Sydney or Melbourne Campuses.
APIC is keen to attract high calibre academic and professional staff.
New positions, as they become available, will be advertised on this section of our website as well as in the usual employment websites such as seek.com.au and ‘The Conversation’.
Compliance Officer - Sydney
We are looking for a highly motivated, suitably qualified and experienced higher education professional to assist with data development and record keeping in the area of Compliance.
Please click here for more details.
APIC is currently inviting Expressions of Interest for sessional lecturing from Semester 1, 2016, from qualified individuals with expertise in Higher Education teaching and assessment in the following disciplines:
- Information Systems
- Project Management
- Logistics & Procurement
The following qualifications and competencies are required:
- Applicants must be qualified an AQF level above the program in which they are teaching: i.e. a PhD qualification is essential to teach into the Master’s programs.
- Strong experience in teaching at a tertiary level
- Demonstrated ability to improve curriculum on an ongoing basis
- Proficiency in using Microsoft software products and Moodle-based (or similar) Learning Management Systems
- Familiarity with delivering problem-based, project-based, research-oriented curriculum
- Past or current commercial or professional business experience is desirable
- Professional qualifications are also desirable
In your submission please identify your specialty and previous lecturing experience within these disciplines, and include details of research interests and publications, any program or subject development work, simulation games, or other experiential learning integration. If successful, you will be asked to supply further documentation including certified copies of qualifications, contact details of two referees, two recent teaching evaluations, working with children certificate.
For further information, please telephone the campus you are interested in teaching at, and ask to speak to the Coordinator of the course relevant to your specialty.
APIC Sydney Campus: +61 (2) 9318 8111
APIC Melbourne Campus: +61 (3) 9603 5333
Information on APIC’s courses is available from the ‘Courses’ tab of the Navigation ribbon above.