Asia Pacific International College (APIC) has a policy of working closely with our Education Agents.
View the current APIC Agent Network.
Agents must be reputable organisations and agree to abide by the College Code of Conduct. In addition to the traditional education consultants, APIC is happy to appoint professional associations, industry bodies and other reputable organisations as an Education Agent.
Role of an agent
- Agents assist the College to recruit students in their locality or in Australia to study one of the courses APIC offers at the APIC campus in Sydney or Melbourne, or study a course online.
- Agents assist students to apply for an Australian Student Visa for the purposes of living in Sydney or Melbourne and to complete their course as per the conditions included in their respective visa and other legal requirements.
- Agents may also introduce corporate clients to the College and receive a commission. Such clients normally need a specific (tailored) service (e.g. assessment, training and certification of their respective project managers and executives).
Benefits of working with APIC
- APIC is committed to working very closely with all its education agents to ensure ethical, professional and friendly services are delivered to students. As a leading-edge college, we provide personal attention and place due emphasis on working collaboratively to our mutual benefit.
- APIC offers a generous commission structure.
- APIC has experienced marketing staff to respond promptly to requests received from agents. In most cases APIC will be able to make an offer to an eligible student within 48 hours (subject to meeting the relevant admission criteria and submitting all the required supporting documents). Agents input students’ particulars into APIC’s Student Management System (SMS) online for admission consideration. They will be able to track progress of each applicant online.
- APIC has invested heavily in developing an informative and friendly website including brochures and pamphlets of our courses. We will provide all the necessary marketing support to agents in a timely manner.
- We view our agents as our front office in their respective locations. Find out more about our undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Want to be an APIC authorised education agent?
If you’re not currently an APIC authorised education agent and would like to join our global agent network, please Contact Us.