Rules and Guidelines
All APIC staff and students are required to comply with library
rules to ensure there is reasonable and equitable access to library facilities for all library users. For example:
- Library users will respect and use the Library
space, property, equipment and resources appropriately at all times
- Library users will interact with mutual respect
and consideration for others within the library. For example, mobile phones should be switched to silent upon entering libraries.
- All Library users must always comply with the Copyright Act 1968 provisions and regulations when copying, printing or recording information whether in the Library and/or accessing library resources both on and off campus
- When borrowing items, library users must comply
with all borrowing conditions and policies.
Please click the following link to access the full APIC Library Rules.
Please click the link to view the APIC Library Borrowing
Guidelines, which contains information regarding:
- borrowing, returning, renewing and reserving
- overdue items and associated late fees and other
- lost or damaged items and reimbursement
- alert and overdue notices schedule
- laptop loans
APIC Library is grateful to receive donations of resources that
are current and relevant to the college’s teaching and research programs. Books should be in good condition and with a publication date and ISBN. Potential donors are invited to contact the APIC Library to discuss any proposed donations.